Zazuko is a Swiss-based company committed to open source, Knowledge Graph and Linked Data (RDF). Our customers consist of national and international organizations and companies. Besides working for them, you have the chance to contribute to software and libraries and thus advance the work of the RDF community.
- Your working location is Switzerland.
- You plan, manage and control data-centric projects.
- You are involved from the sales process to project billing.
- You are in close exchange with stakeholders/customers.
- You work in close collaboration with all relevant roles, with the goal of making projects a success.
- You have a relevant education and ideally some years of experience as a project manager in the IT field.
- You convince with your communication skills in English and one of the national languages.
- You have a high affinity for technical topics and experience with data challenges.
- You want to learn new things, both by yourself and by working with colleagues.
- You are open for new tasks and challenges in an agile organization and already have experience with agile project methodologies.
- You are comfortable going about your work and organizing your priorities.
- Zazuko is a linked data company strongly believing in the Data-Centric Manifesto. You can expect to work daily with technologies like RDF and graphs.
- Zazuko is a remote first company, you should be comfortable working remotely.
- Github/Gitlab are used in every project, familiarity with these tools is required.
- Our company language is English. Knowledge in one of the national languages is a must.
Interested? Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.