Trifid's HTML frontend is highly customizable and can also be used as Linked Data CMS in conjunction with our RDF2h library. This makes it easy to render any Linked Data in a webpage provided by Trifid.
- Provides a Linked Data interface to SPARQL protocol servers
- Provides an in-memory store suitable for smaller data sets and testing environments
- Provides a simple HTML interface showing the data available about each resource
- Support for multiple HTML templates based on namespace patterns
- Takes care of content-negotiation
- Runs well behind HTTP reverse proxies like Varnish
- Provides a SPARQL proxy and YASGUI as web frontend
- Does not do 303 redirects because we don't like the extra round-trip
- A SPARQL endpoint (accessed via HTTP, needs to support JSON-LD for HTML view)
- Or for development some triples in a local file. In this case the built-in in-memory store can be used.
Trifid supports all content-types provided by the SPARQL endpoint and does not do additional format conversion.